PPVFRA Jobs Notification: Protection of Plant Varieties and Farmer’s Rights Authority has invited applications for the post of Senior Research Fellow and Technical Assistant. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-Interview on 14 September 2019 to 18 September 2019. The walk-in-interview will be held on New Delhi and Its branch office Shivamogga, Karnataka.
- Walk-in-Interview Dates: 14 Sep 2019 (Karnataka Office) and 18 Sep 2019 (New Delhi Office)
Protection of Plant Varieties and Farmer’s Rights Authority Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow: 06
- Technical Assistant: 04
Eligibility Criteria for SRF and Technical Assistant Posts
- Senior Research Fellow: Post Graduate Degree in Genetics/Plant Breeding/Plant Genetic Resources/Plant Biotechnology /Horticulture and must have UGC NET qualified.
- Technical Assistant: B.Sc. with Agriculture/Life Science/Botany along with 02 years of experience in field testing of crops/trial and data recording.
Age limit: Not more than 35 years (Age relaxation 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC)
- Rs. 35,000 + HRA for Senior Research Fellow
- Rs. 25,000/- for Technical Assistant
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to apply for PPVFRA Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on scheduled dates 14 Sep 2019 to 18 Sep 2019 at both locations at “Protection of Plant Varieties and Farmer’s Rights Authority, Branch office Shivamoga, UAHS Shivamogga, Abbalagere, Post- Shivamogga - 577204, Karnataka and Protection of Plant Varieties and Farmer’s Rights Authority, (Ministry of Agriculture & Farmer’s Welfare, Govt. of India) NASC Complex, DPS Marg, Opposite Todapur, New Delhi – 110012” along with original and self attested copies of certificates and other documents.