CBSE Physics Practice Paper 2013 Set 2, given here.
1. Why the tip of the lightening arrestor at the top of the building is pointed?
2. Give examples of elements which do not obey Ohm’s law.
3. The relation j = pv applies to the total current charge density. Is the statement correct? Symbols carry usual meanings.
4. Write the Snell’s law and the Brewster’s law.
5. Calculate the energy equivalent of 1 g of substance.
6. Name the universal logic gates.
7. Show with the help of graph the relation between photoelectric current and intensity of light.
8. A colour coded resistor has bands of violet, red and black colours respectively. What is the value of resistance?
9. The amplitude of the magnetic field part of a harmonic electromagnetic wave in vacuum is B = 510 nT. What is the amplitude of the electric field part of the wave?
10. A 200 ohms resistor is connected to a 110 V, 50 Hz ac supply. (a) Determine the rms value of current in the circuit. (b) What is the net power consumed over a full cycle?