Q: What procedure should I follow for submitting the application form by hand for Maharashtra State Eligibility Test for Lectureship to be held in 2013?
A: If you want to submit the application form by hand, you should enclose the hard copy of system generated online application form, stamped original copy of Bank Challan and attested copies of below mentioned documents (if applicable) in an envelope affixed with system generated cover page:
- Mark sheet of Final Year examination of Master's Degree or P.G. Diploma of equivalent examination if you have cleared Master’ s Degree examination
- Marriage certificate/Gazette Copy (in case of any change in name)
- Caste Certificate/Validity Certificate issued by competent authority from Maharashtra supporting the claim.
- Non creamy layer certificate for candidates belonging to OBC/DT/NT/SBC Category
- Medical Certificate for Visually/Blind or Physically Handicapped candidate
In addition, you must carry acknowledgement slip to the concerned test centre for submitting the application form by hand. You need to get the stamp and signature on the acknowledgement slip from the concerned center otherwise the application form will be rejected. Your application will be considered valid, after having the signature and seal of the concerned center on that slip.