Punjab & Sind Bank invited applications for one post of General Manager in Top Executive Grade Scale —VII for its IT Department, two posts of Chief Manager (IT) and two posts of Chief Manager (Risk Management) in SMG Scale -IV. PSB is a public sector bank in India having lots of branches in all over India. The bank offers so many hi-tech services to its customers. The vision and mission of the Punjab & Sind Bank is to achieve excellence in customer services, transparency, hi-tech services, risk management, maximize profitability and other quality services.
Important Dates for PSB recruitment of Manager posts 2013
Opening date of receipt of Application: 7 March 2013
Closing date of receipt of Application: 30 March 2013
|Post Name||Number of opening||Qualification||Age Limit||Salary|
|General Manager (IT)||1||Degree in computer science or information Technology/in computer applications/ B.Tech in computer Science or IT||50-55 Years||Rs.46800-1300/4-52000 with the total emoluments at the start of the scale shall be Rs.84900/- approx|
|Chief Manager ( IT)||2||Degree in computer science or information Technology/in computer applications/B.Tech in computer Science or IT||35-40 Years||Rs.30600-900/4-34200-1000/2-36200 with the total emoluments at the start of the scale shall be Rs.55696/- approx|
|Chief Managers – Risk Management||2||PG with CAIIB or MBA or CFA ( with specialization in Risk Management) or CA||35-40 Years||Rs.30600-900/4-34200-1000/2-36200 with the total emoluments at the start of the scale shall be Rs.55696/- approx|
- Rs.200/- for general applicants.
- Rs.50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates, which is non-refundable, to be deposited through Pay Order/ Bank Draft, payable at New Delhi in favour of “PSB Officers Recruitment Project 2012-13”
- Preference would be given to the eligible candidates having experience of a Public Sector/ Private/ Foreign Bank as prescribed above.
- After short listing of candidates in accordance with above, if in case the eligible candidates are found to be large in number, the eligible candidates would be called for Group Discussion.
- The short listed candidates numbering 3 to 4 times the number of vacancies shall then be called for interview for final selection for the posts. In case, total applications received are not more than 4 times, Group Discussion would be dispensed with.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official link of PSB: https://www.psbindia.com/recuitment.php
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 200 / Rs 50, drawn in favour of “PSB Officers Recruitment Project 2012-13”, payable at New Delhi.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, DD, and attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The General Manager - HRD, Punjab & Sind Bank, Bank House, 6th Floor, 21, Rajendra Place, New Delhi - 110008, by speed post on or before March 30, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of General Manager (IT) / Chief Manager (IT) / Chief Manager (RM)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Punjab & Sind Bank website.
Punjab & Sind Bank
5th Floor, Bank House
21, Rajendra Place
New Delhi - 110008
Contact No.: 011 - 25716407, 25763539
Fax No.: 011 - 25723793