PSSSB Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 Notification: Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab (SSSB Punjab) has released the exam date for the post of Warder and Matron under Punjab Police Jail Department on its official website - sssb.punjab.gov.in. As per the official notice, Punjab Police Jail Warder Exam will be conducted on 27, 28 and 29 August 2021 in multiple shifts.
Punjab Police Jail Warder Admit Card is also expected soon on the official website. Candidates are advised to keep a track on this page for latest updates.
A total of 847 vacancies are notified of which 815 for Warder (only for Male) and 32 are for the post of Matron (only for Female).
Candidates can check more details on Punjab Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2021 such as application link educational qualification, age limit, vacancy break-up, selection process and other details below:
- tarting Date of Online Application - 10 May 2021
- Last Date for submission of application form - 31 May 2021 upto 5 PM
- Last Date of Fee Submission - 02 June 2021
Punjab Police Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 847
Warder (only for Males) - 815 Posts
- General - 352 Posts
- Economic Weaker Section. - 82 Posts
- Scheduled Caste (M&B) - 82 Posts
- Scheduled Caste (R&O) - 81 Posts
- Backward Class - 80 Posts
- Ex serviceman (General) - 57 Posts
- Ex serviceman (SC-M&B) - 16 Posts
- Ex serviceman (SC-R&O) - 16 Posts
- Ex serviceman (BC) - 17 Posts
- Sports (General) - 16 Posts
- Sports (SC-MTB) - 4 Posts
- Sports (SC-R&O) - 4 Posts
- Freedom Fighter - 8 Posts
Matron (only for females)
- General - 13 Posts
- Economic Weaker Section. - 3 Posts
- Scheduled Caste (M&B) - 3 Posts
- Scheduled Caste (R&O) - 3 Posts
- Backward Class - 4 Posts
- Ex serviceman (General) - 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Police Jail Warder and Matron
- Warder - 12th passed with Punjabi upto 10th as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language which may be specified by the Government from time to time.
- Martron - 12th passed with Punjabi upto 10th as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language which may be specified by the Government from time to time.
18 to 27 years
Punjab Police Physical Measurement Test (PMT):
Punjab Police Warden PMT
- 5 feet 7 inches
- 5 feet 4-1/2 inches in case of Dogras and Gurkhas.
- 33’ un-expanded
- 5’ expanded.
- Normal in both eyes (with or without spectacles) (must not be colour blind.)”
Punjab Police Martron PMT
5 feet and 3 inches for female)
Normal in both eyes (with or without spectacles) (must not be colour blind.)”
Punjab Police Physical Eligibility Test (PET)
- 100 Meters Run
- Shot Put
- and Rope Climbing.
Selection Process for Punjab Police Jail Warder and Matron
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in exam, physical measurement test and physical screening test.
How to Apply for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 ?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for the posts on official website from 10 May to 31 May 2021.
- General – Rs. 1000.
- SC/ BC/ EWS – Rs. 250.
- Ex-Servicemen & Dependent – Rs. 200.