Ram Lal Anand College (University of Delhi) has issued notification for recruitment to the posts of Junior Research Fellow and Lab Attendant. It has conducted a walk-in-interview on 25 November 2019. Interested candidates can attend walk-in-interview on the scheduled date.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 25 November 2019
Ram Lal Anand College (Delhi University) Vacancy Details:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01 Post
- Lab Attendant (LA): 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Junior Research Fellow and Lab Attendant Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow: Master of Science (M.Sc.) in any branch of Life Science/Biological Science with minimum 55% marks and NET/GATE/ICMR JRF/OR related exam qualified.
- Lab Attendant: 10th Passed with science stream or equivalent qualification from any recognized board.
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- per month plus HRA 24% (Junior Research Fellow), Rs. 15,800/- per month fixed for Lab Attendant.
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Ram Lal Anand College (Delhi University) Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-Interview on 25 November 2019 along with all educational qualifications and other supporting documents at Seminar Room, Ram Lal Anand College, Benito Juarez Road, New Delhi-110021. Applicants are advised to reach at the interview venue before the scheduled time as given in the official notification. For more details candidate refer to the college website https://rlacollege.edu.in.