RBI Office Attendant Result 2021: On 7 July, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has uploaded the result of Office Attendant on its website. The candidates who were eagerly waiting for the result for a long time can now download RBI Office Attendant Result 2021 through the official website.i.e.rbi.org.in. The candidates can directly access the result link by clicking on the below link.
According to the result notice, All shortlisted candidates are now eligible to appear for the Language Proficiency Test (LPT) which shall be of qualifying nature. On the basis of performance of the candidates in the Online Test, Recruiting Office–wise list of roll numbers of the provisionally shortlisted candidates list have been uploaded at the official website. Candidates can download RBI Office Attendant Result by following the instructions given below.
Earlier, the result was to release on 5 May 2021 whichever got delayed. Then, it was expected to be released in June. After a long wait, the board has finally released the provisional list.
All shortlisted candidates are advised to take a printout of the relevant proforma, duly complete them and
send along with self-attested copies of certificates to the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department of the respective Regional Offices, for which they have applied, by Courier/Speed Post so that it reaches them on or before July 22, 2021. Candidates are required to mention “Office Attendant PY 2020” on the envelope.
Documents to be attached:
- 6 copies of the Attestation Form (all in original) and 2 copies of the Bio-data form filled in neatly by the candidates (All candidates).
- OBC Declaration in original and a copy of latest OBC Caste certificate in the prescribed format (for OBC candidates).
- A copy of the latest SC/ST Caste Certificate in the prescribed format (for SC/ST candidates).
- Appropriate NOC / release certificate as provided in Annex II of the advertisement (for Ex-Servicemen).
- Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority (for PWBD Candidates).
- A copy of “Income and Asset Certificate” issued by a Competent Authority in the format prescribed in DoPT Office Memorandum No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated January 31, 2019. For submitting income and asset certificate by the candidate, the date may be treated as the closing date of receipt of applications for the post i.e. March 15, 2021 (for EWS Candidates).
The Board had conducted the examination for the Office Attendant post on 9 April 2021 and 10 April 2021 at various centres.
How and Where to Download RBI Office Attendant Result 2021?
- Visit the official website.i.e.rbi.org.in.
- Click on RBI Office Attendant Result 2021 flashing on the homepage.
- Enter the registration number, date of birth, captcha code and click on the submit button.
- Download RBI Office Attendant Result 2021 and save it for future reference
RBI Office Attendant Cut Off Marks 2021
The bank will release the cut off marks based on the category of the candidate (SC, ST, BC, OC & Others), previous year cut off marks, the intricacy of the question paper, etc. The candidate who scores equal to or more than the RBI Office Attendant Cut Off Marks will be qualified for the next process.
RBI Office Attendant Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of the Online Test and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Those who will qualify for the Online test will be called for LPT on the basis of their performance in the written test in the month of April / May 2021 or after the completion of the process.
RBI Office Attendant LPT
Language Proficiency Test (LPT) will be of Qualifying Nature. The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official 12 / Local Language of the State concerned.