RBI Recruitment 2020: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is seeking a job opportunity for the candidates for multiple posts including Consultant, Specialist, Analyst, IS Auditor and Others. Candidates possessing the requisite qualification can apply to the aforesaid posts through the online mode. The online application window for RBI Recruitment 2020 will start from 9 April 2020.
All Interested candidates are advised to check the brief of the posts before applying to post. The candidates will be directly able to apply on these posts through this article, once the link for RBI Recruitment 2020 is activated at rbi.org.in.
We are providing here the details of RBI Recruitment 2020 Notification. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, important dates and other essential details in this article.
According to the official notification, The bank will start the recruitment application process from 9 April and continue till 29 April 2020.
- Commencement of submission of online application for RBI Recruitment 2020: 9 April 2020
- Last date for submission of online application for RBI Recruitment 2020: 29 April 2020
RBI Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Consultant - Applied Maths - 3 Posts
- Consultant - Applied Econometrics - 3 Posts
- Economist - Macroeconomic Modelling - 1 Post
- Data Analyst/MPD - 1 Post
- Data Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS) - 2 Posts
- Data Analyst/ (DoR-DNBS) - 2 Posts
- Risk Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS) - 2 Posts
- Risk Analyst/DEIO - 2 Posts
- IS Auditor - 2 Posts
- Specialist in Forensic Audit - 1 Post
- Accounts Specialist - 1 Post
- System Administrator - 9 Posts
- Project Administrator - 5 Posts
- Network Administrator - 6 Posts
RBI Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Consultant - Applied Maths, Consultant - Applied Econometrics, Economist - Macroeconomic Modelling, Data Analyst/MPD, Data Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS), Data Analyst/ (DoR-DNBS), Risk Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS), Risk Analyst/DEIO - Candidates holding Post Graduation Degree in the concerned subject are eligible to apply.
- IS Auditor -BE / B Tech / M Tech in Computer Science/ IT / Electricals and Electronics or MCA with specialisation in Information Security / IT Risk Management/ Information Assurance / Cyber security and Digital Threat Management.
- Specialist in Forensic Audit - CA /ICWA /MBA (Finance) / PGDM
- Accounts Specialist - CA /ICWA
- System Administrator, Project Administrator, Network Administrator -BE / B Tech / M Tech in Computer Science / IT / Electricals and Electronics or MCA.
RBI Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Consultant - Applied Maths, Consultant - Applied Econometrics, Economist - Macroeconomic Modelling, Data Analyst/MPD, Data Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS), Data Analyst/ (DoR-DNBS), Risk Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS), Risk Analyst/DEIO, IS Auditor, Specialist in Forensic Audit, Accounts Specialist - 30 to 40 years
- System Administrator, Project Administrator, Network Administrator -25 to 35 years
How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online from 9 to 29 April 2020. Candidates can refer to the hyperlinks for details.
Latest Government Jobs: