RPSC ASO Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Statistical Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 10 August 2020.
RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020 Online Applications will start at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in from 10 July 2020 to 10 August 2020. Candidates can check all essential details including important dates, educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and others here.
- Commencement of submission of application: 10 July 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 10 August 2020
RPSC ASO Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Statistical Officer - 11 Posts
RPSC ASO Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates with Post Graduation Degree in Mathematics/Statistics or M.Sc. in Agriculture Statistics from IARS, New Delhi are eligible to apply and having Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
Age Limit - 18 to 40 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Pay Scale - Pay Matrix Level - 11
Online Application Link - to active on 10 July
Selection Process for Assistant Statistical Officer Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the screening test.
How to apply for RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in from 10 July to 10 August 2020. We have provided the steps to apply for the online application. Candidates can follow them and directly apply for the online application.
Process to apply for RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020
- Go to RPSC Website.i.e.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ or log in through https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in website.
- Then, fill up the online application by clicking on one-time registration OTR on the recruitment portal.
- After filling the online applications, the candidate is required to pay an application fee to generate application id.
- If a candidate does not get the application id after submitting the online application, that means, the application is not filled. Candidate needs to fill up the application again.
- All candidates are advised to take a print out of the online application after submitting the application.
Application Fee for Assistant Statistical Officer Posts
- General / Other State: 350/-
- OBC / BC : 250/-
- SC / ST: 150/-
- Correction Charge: 300/-
- Mode of application fee: Cash through Rajasthan E Mitra Portal or Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking