RRB MI Admit Card 2021: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the admit card for recruitment to the recruitment of Ministerial & Isolated Categories (Steno, Jr Translator & Chief Law Asst) vacancies against the advertisement number 03/2019. The candidates who have qualified for the skill tests can download their call letters through the official website of RRB.
The board has decided to conduct Stenography Skill Test and Translation Test from 27 October 2021 onwards at the various exam centres. The candidates can check exam city, date and shift on the call letter. The link to the RRB MI Admit Card 2021 has been activated on the official website. The candidates can download RRB MI Admit Card 2021 by following the easy steps given below.
How to Download RRB MI Admit Card 2021?
- Visit the official website of RRB.
- Click on ‘RRB MI Admit Card 2021 CBT for CEN 03/2019’.
- It will redirect you to the new window.
- Now, enter your roll number, date of birth, registered mobile number, captcha code and click on the login button.
- Then, the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download RRB MI Admit Card 2021 and save it for future reference.
- The candidates should note that Stenography Skill Test for Cat.No.01 & 02 and Translation Test for Cat.No.03 is mandatory for all the Shortlisted Candidates including PwBD candidates. Eligible VH candidates are permitted to bring their BRAILLE Typewriter for Stenography Skill Test.
- Candidates for Hindi Transcription for Junior Stenographer/Hindi are advised to choose Hindi Inscript/Hindi Remington CBI/Hindi Remington GAIL/ Hindi Krutidev as their Keyboard layout option.
- Computer, Keyboard, Shorthand Notebooks, Two Part Stationery for Translation Test and Pen will be provided during the Exam and the Candidates are not allowed to bring any of the above items.
- For Shorthand Dictation, the Candidates are required to bring their own Pencils, Sharpeners and Erasers.
- The exam will be held by observing all instructions/guidelines related to COVID-19.