RRB NTPC 2021 Exam (Phase-2) Memory Based History Questions with Answers: Check GA/GK Questions asked in RRB NTPC 2021 CBT
RRB NTPC 2021 Exam (Phase-2) Memory Based History Questions with Answers: Get Memory Based Questions from General Awareness (GA)/General Knowledge (GK) - History that came in RRB NTPC 2021 Exam (Phase-2) held in online mode from 16th to 30th January 2021.
RRB NTPC 2021 Exam (Phase-2) Memory Based History Questions with Answers: RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-2 CBT Exam has been commenced from 16th January 2021 and will be conducted till 30th January 2021 for around 27 lakh Candidates across different exam centres in India. Computer Based Test (CBT) is being conducted for the recruitment of RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) 35281 Vacancies (Graduate & Under-Graduate Posts) in two shifts. RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-3 Exam will be conducted from 31st Jan to 12th Feb 2021 for around 28 Lakh candidates.
RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-2 Exam Updates:
In this article, we are going to share the important memory based General Awareness (GA)/General Knowledge (GK) - History Questions as per the feedback received by the candidates who have appeared for RRB NTPC 2021 Online Exam. Candidates are advised to definitely cover these questions for scoring high marks in the Exam. Let’s have a look at the Important Questions that are being covered in the RRB NTPC 2021 Exam:
RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-2 General Awareness (GA)/General Knowledge (GK) - History Questions
1. Name of SBI before 1955:
Answer: On 1 July 1955, the Imperial Bank of India became the State Bank of India
2. Governor General at the time of Rowlatt Act:
Answer: Lord Chelmsford
3. Panchayati Raj First Started in which Indian State?
Answer: Rajasthan - The Panchayat Raj System was first adopted by the state of Rajasthan in Nagaur district on 2nd Oct 1959.
4. First UN Secretary General:
Answer: Trygve Lie
5. First Lok Sabha Speaker:
Answer: Ganesh Vasudev Mavalankar
RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-1 CBT Exam Updates
6. Third Anglo Mysore War was fought between:
Answer: The Third Anglo–Mysore War (1790–1792) was a conflict in South India between the Kingdom of Mysore and the East India Company, Kingdom of Travancore, Maratha Empire, and the Nizam of Hyderabad.
7. First Women President of INC:
Answer: Annie Besant was the first woman President of the Indian National Congress.
8. Who was India’s Prime Minister in 1977-79?
Answer: Morarji Desai
9. When did Mahatma Gandhi came to India from Africa?
Answer: January 9, 1915 - After over 21 years stay in South Africa, Gandhi returned to India on January 9, 1915 with his wife Kasturba.
10. After Jallianwala Bagh Massacre which commission was formed by British Government?
Answer: Hunter Commission
11. Newspaper Launched by Mahatma Gandhi in South Africa:
Answer: Indian Opinion
12. Who Designed Gateway of India?
Answer: George Wittet
13. Which of the following policy was introduced by Lord Dalhousie?
Answer: Policy of Annexation
14. What was the seal on the Harappan Civilization coin?
Answer: Unicorn Seal
15. Champaran Movement Year:
16. The Lucknow session of Indian National Congress that took place in 1916 was presided by:
Answer: Ambika Charan Majumdar
17. Red Fort of Agra was built by:
Answer: Shah Jahan - The construction of the Agra fort was started around 1565, when the initial structures were built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar, and subsequently taken over by his grandson Shah Jahan, who added most of the marble creations to the fort.
18. The slogan “Do or Die” given by:
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi
19. Who established the city of Fatehabad?
Answer: Firoz Shah Tughlak
20. When was the first round table conference held?
21. When did the Portuguese capture Goa?
22. Who wrote Ain-i-Akbari?
Answer: Abu'l-Fazl ibn Mubarak
23. Who gave the slogan - “Inquilab Zindabad”?
Answer: Maulana Hasrat Mohani in 1921, it was popularized by Bhagat Singh.
24. Father of Green Revolution in India:
Answer: M.S. Swaminathan - In the late 1960s, M.S. Swaminathan, a plant geneticist, helped design and lead the Green Revolution, a huge development effort that in just a few years brought food self-sufficiency to India, which had suffered from deadly famines for decades.
25. Formation of Maharashtra and Guajrat:
Answer: 1st May 1960
26. One question related to the slogan “Jai Jawan Jai Kisan”:
Answer: Jai Jawaan Jai Kisaan was a slogan of the second Prime Minister of India Lal Bahadur Shastri in 1965 at a public gathering at Ramlila Maidan, Delhi.
27. Clement Atlee came to India through which commission?
Answer: Simon Commission
28. Visva-Bharati University was established by whom?
Answer: Rabindra Nath Tagore
29. Ahmednagar Queen who fought against Akbar?
Answer: Sultana Chand Bibi
30. Battle of Chausa is fought between:
Answer: Mughal emperor, Humayun, and the Afghan, Sher Shah Suri
31. Gandhi IRWIN Pact or Delhi Pact:
Answer: The Gandhi–Irwin Pact was a political agreement signed by Mahatma Gandhi and Lord Irwin, Viceroy of India, on 5 March 1931 before the second Round Table Conference in London.
32. Congress First Rural Session held at:
Answer: Faizpur - The first rural (and 51st national) conference of Indian National Congress was held in Faizpur in 1936, Pandit Nehru was President and Rajmal Lalwani was the treasurer for that conference.
33. Ruling period of Balban:
Answer: Ghiya Su Di Din Balban ruled as the Sultan from 1265 until his death in 1287.
34. Who wrote the epic poem “Padmavat”?
Answer: Malik Muhammad Jayasi