RSMSSB LDC and JA Re-Typing Test 2019: The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has announced the Re-Typing schedule for the Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Junior Assistant Combined Recruitment Examination – 2018 Second Phase. The Re-Typing will be conducted on 22 October 2019.
As per the notice issued on 14 October 2019 by the RSMSSB, the Re-Typing will be conducted for the candidates who raised the objections regarding discrepancies during the Typing Test conducted between 03 September to 06 September 2019 for these vacancies in Phase II of the selection process.
The Re-Typing will be conducted on the scheduled date at the exam centre within Jaipur city decided by the Board, the notice said.
The candidates who have been allowed to appear for the Re-Typing Test can check their Roll Number from the official notice issued regarding the test schedule.
In order to appear for the RSMSSB LDC and JA Re-Typing Test 2019, candidates would need to download their admit card which will be sent to their email IDs registered with the Board. If any candidate doesn’t receive the admit card, he/she can contact the Board individually.
All the instructions regarding the RSMSSB LDC and JA Re-Typing Test 2019 will remain same as in previous test conducted, the notice clears.
RSMSSB LDC and JA Re-Typing Test 2019 Schedule Download Process
- Visit the official website i.e. www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the link Latest News given at right bottom of the Home Page.
- A new page will open where you would need to click again on the link “LDC 2018 : Retyping Schedule”.
- Once clicked the Re-Typing test schedule along with roll number of candidates eligible will open in a pdf file.
- You should Print the schedule and must keep a copy for future needs.
Candidates can also download RSMSSB LDC and Junior Assistant Re-Typing Test 2019 Schedule & Roll Numbers of Eligible Candidates for Part II from the direct link given above.