State Bank of India invited applications for the recruitment to the 6425 Clerical Cadre Posts in Associate Bank of India. The candidates eligible for the posts can apply through the prescribed format before 9 December 2014.
- Dates for Online Registration: 20 November 2014 to 9 December 2014
- Dates for Online Payment of Fee: 20 November 2014 to 9 December 2014
- Dates for Offline Payment of Fee: 22 November 2014 to 11 December 2014
Details of Posts
- Name of Post: Clerk
- Number of Posts: 6425 Posts
Bankwise Breakup of Vacancies
- State Bank of Mysore: 725 Posts
- State Bank of Patiala: 1200 Posts
- State Bank of Travancore: 1300 Posts
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur: 1000 Posts
- State Bank of Hyderabad: 2200 Posts
A degree (Graduation level) from a recognized university, or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central/ State Government.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs. 100
- General OBC: Rs. 600
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of performance in Written Examination and Interview to be conducted by banking authority.
How to Apply
Candidates eligible for the posts can apply through the prescribed format before 9 December 2014.
Fee Payment Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days (subject to last date for fee payment) at any branch of Stale Bank of India. Candidates who have registered online on the day before last day or last day of registration and opted for offline fee payment will be required to remit fee on or before last day Stipulated for online fee payment, positively. System generated tee payment challan will be used for depositing fee once fee pad, the registration process B completed.