SBI PO Notification 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) has invited online application for the for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officers against the advertisement number CRPD/ PO/ 2021-22/18 in the Employment News (16-22 October)2021. The last date of submitting the online application is 25 October 2021. The link to the online application link can be accessed by scrolling down.
The candidates holding the required qualification and experience in the respective field can apply to the posts of Probationary Officer from today onwards.i.e. 5 October 2021.
Eligible candidates are required to register online for the recruitment process which will be held in three phases viz. (i) Phase-I; (ii) Phase-II; and (iii) Phase-III. Candidates who are shortlisted after Phase-I will have to appear for Phase-II. Candidates who are shortlisted after Phase-II will be subsequently called for Phase-III. A total of 2182 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. The break up of the vacancy is given below.
Every year, the bank releases Probationary Officer Exam Notification to recruit various vacancies in different departments. More than lakhs of candidates applied for the above exam. The candidates who wish to appear for SBI PO 2021 Exam this year, can register themselves from tomorrow onwards. The candidates will be able to access the online application process by scrolling down. The candidates can go through the details of SBI PO 2021 including qualification, experience, selection criteria, exam pattern and others given below.
- SBI PO 2021 Notification Release Date: 4 October 2021
- SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Start Dates: 5 October 2021
- SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Last Date: 25 October 2021
- SBI PO Prelims Exam 2021 Admit Card: 1st/2nd week November 2021 onwards
- SBI PO Prelims Exam Date 2021: November/ December 2021
- SBI PO Prelims Result 2021: December 2021
- SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021: 2nd/3rd week December 2021 onwards
- SBI PO Mains Exam Date 2021: December 2021
- SBI PO Interview Date 2021: 2nd/ 3rd week of February 2022
- SBI PO 2021 Result Declaration Date: February / March 2022
- The download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 1st week of November 2021 onwards
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training: 2nd week of November 2021
SBI PO Vacancy Details
Probationary Officer - 2182 Posts
Regular Vacancy - 2000 Posts
Backlog Vacancy - 2056
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The candidates should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent from a recognized University.
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Age Limit - 21 to 30 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
SBI PO 2021 Selection Criteria
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Prelims, Mains, Group Exercise & Interview. The candidates who qualify in the prelims will be called for the further recruitment process.
Number of Chances to Appear in the SBI PO 2021 Exam
- General/ EWS – 4
- General/ EWS (PWD) – 7
- OBC/ OBC (PWD) – 7
- SC/SC (PWD)/ST/ST (PWD) – No restriction
SBI PO 2021 Salary
The candidates will get a salary in the pay band of 23700-980/7- 30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020). All benefits will be given as per the board norms.
Apply Online - activated
How to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode on or before 25 October 2021. The online application direct link will be hyperlinked in this article once released. The candidates are advised to keep checking on the official website for the latest updates.
SBI PO Application Fee 2021
- SC/ST/PWD- Nil
- General and Others - Nil