SBI PO Prelims Admit Card 2020: State Bank of India is all set to conduct the recruitment exam for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officer. All such candidates who applied for SBI PO 2020 Exam can now download their admit cards through the official website of SBI.i.e.sbi.co.in.
Candidates are advised to Download SBI PO Admit Card 2020 through the official website.i.e.sbi.co.in before 6 January 2021. The candidates are advised to download their call letters as soon as possible to avoid last-minute rush on the official website. The candidates can download their admit cards by entering their credentials in the link provided below. All candidates are advised to take a copy of the admit card for future reference.
Further, the bank is conducting pre-exam training for SC/ST and other minority communities. Those who will successfully complete pre-exam training will be eligible to appear in the exam. The candidates can check the exact date and timing of the exam on their admit cards.
The SBI PO Prelims 2020 Admit Card will be released after the conduct of Pre-Exam Training. The candidates can now download their admit card by following the steps given below.
How and Where to Download SBI PO PET 2020 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website.i.e.sbi.co.in.
- Click on Current Opening Section.
- Then, Click on Download SBI PO Prelims 2020 Admit Card Download Link.
- Enter Registration Number, Date of Birth, Captcha Code and click on submit button.
- Download SBI PO 2020 Admit Card and save it for future reference.
SBI PO Prelims 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam will be conducted through online mode. There will be 100 questions of 100 marks for 1 hour consisting of English, Numerical and Reasoning Ability Tests. Each paper will be of 20 minutes. Candidates who will qualify in SBI PO Prelims 2020 will be called for mains which will be objective and descriptive type. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after the conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
The candidates shortlisted in SBI PO Mains 2020 will be called for interview round which will be of 50 Marks. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of his/her performance in all papers. The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating (out of 100) converted marks of Phase-II and Phase-III. Selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
Instructions to follow during SBI Prelims 2020 Exam
- Candidate is required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in the Call Letter.
- . Candidates should report at least 15 minutes before the Reporting time.
- Candidates will have to wear masks compulsory during the exam.
- Gloves, Personal transparent water bottle, Personal hand sanitizer, A simple pen, admit card along with photo identity card will be permitted to carry only inside the examination hall.
- Candidate should not share any of their personal belonging/material with anyone.
- Candidate should maintain safe social distance with one another.
- Candidate should stand in the row as per the instructions provided at venue.
- A Candidate must have AarogyaSetu App installed on his/her mobile phone. The AarogyaSetu status must show candidate’s risk factor. A candidate will have to display this status to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue.
- After AarogyaSetu status display at the entry gate, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones, and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting.
- All candidates (and Scribe, if applicable) will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature.
SBI PO Prelims 2020 Vacancy and Application Details
This drive is being done to recruit 2000 vacancies. The online application for SBI PO Prelims 2020 conducted between 28 November to 04 December 2020.