SBI will be conducting written examination for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officers. The written examination will be conducted on 28 April 2013. The written examination will include 4 sections including Reasoning, English, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness. 50 questions will be asked each and every section.
The expert team of jagranjosh.com has come up with Sample questions on Coded Relation with Answers for the SBI PO Exam 2013 from reasoning section. These questions are similar to the questions asked by SBI in the previous exam and will be very helpful for the students to prepare for the exam.
The Questions are:
Directions (Q. 1 – 20): in the following questions, the symbols @, #, $, © and % are used with different meanings as follows:
• P @ Q means “P is not smaller than Q”.
• P # Q means “P is not greater than Q”.
• P $ Q means “P is neither greater than nor equal to Q”.
• P © Q means “P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q”.
• P % Q means “P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q”.
Now in each of the following questions assuming the given statements to be true, find which of the two conclusions I and II given below them is/are definitely true.
(a) If only conclusion I is true.
(b) If only conclusion II is true.
(c) If either conclusion I or II is true.
(d) If neither conclusion I nor II is true.
(e) If conclusions I and II both are true.
6. Statement: A @ B, B @ C, C # D
Conclusions: I. A © C
II. A % C
7. Statement: A $ B, B # C, C % D
Conclusions: I. D % B
II. A # C
8. Statements: A $ B, B @ C, C # D
Conclusions: I. C © A
II. B % D