SBI PO Prelims Result 2021 Link is activated on official website of State Bank of India (SBI) i.e. sbi.co.in and bank.sbi/web/careers/crpd/po-pre-2021. Aspirants can now download SBI PO Result from this page and check their marks using their roll number and password. Those who qualify in the prelims exam will be called for mains exam. SBI PO Exam was held on 20, 21 and 27 November 2021.
Let’s check the steps to download SBI PO Result, Cut-Off Marks and mains exam details by scrolling down:
How to Download SBI PO Prelims Result 2021 ?
- Visit the SBI Careers official website - sbi.co.in/careers.
- Go to 'Current Openings then go to 'Recruitment for Probationary Officer' and Click on “Result for Preliminary Exam”
- Enter your details and captcha.
- Download SBI PO Pre Result 2021 and check your marks.
- Take a print out of the result for future use.
|SBI PO 2021||Important Dates|
|SBI PO 2021 Notification Date||4th Oct 2021|
|SBI PO 2021 Application Dates||5 to 25 Oct 2021|
|SBI PO 2021 Exam Date||27 November 2021|
|SBI PO Result Date||14 Dec 2021|
|SBI PO Mains Exam Date||Jan 2022|
SBI PO Cut-Off
The candidates can check category-wise cut-off marks through the link below:
SBI PO Mains Exam 2021
Selected candidates will be called for the mains exam. The mains exam is schedule to be held in the month of Jnauary 2022.
SBU PO Mains Admit Card 2021
In order to appear for the exam, the candidates must download SBI PO Mains Admit Card from the official website of SBI.
Details on SBI PO Score Card 2021
The candidates can the marks scored by them in the prelims exam. They can find following details on their score card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Examination
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Post applied
- Total marks scored in SBI PO Prelims Exam
- Overall Cut off Marks
- Marks scored in aggregate and also for each section
- Qualifying Status
- Mains Exam Date
A total of 2056 candidates will be recruited for Probationary Officer Posts in State Banks across the country.