SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released for 236 Vacancies @sbi.co.in, Exam on 1 February, Download Specialist Cadre Officer Call Letter Here
SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 has been released by State Bank of India (SBI). Check Download Link, Exam Date, Exam Centres, Instructions and other details here.
SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 has been released by State Bank of India (SBI). All such candidates who applied for SBI SO 2021 Exam against the advertisement number CRPD/SCO/2020-21/28 can download the call letter through the official website of SBI.i.e.sbi.co.in. The downloading link of the admit card is given.
SBI SO Exam 2021 was conducted on 1 February 2021 to recruit 236 vacancies. The admit cards have been uploaded at sbi.co.in. SBI SO Admit Card Download Link will be available from 22 January 2021 to 1 February 2021. Candidates can download SBI SO Admit Card by following the easy steps given below.
The test may be held at Guntur, Kurnool, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Guwahati, Silchar, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Chandigarh/ Mohali, Raipur, Bilaspur, Delhi/ New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram, Panaji, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Ambala, Hissar, Hamirpur, Shimla, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Bengaluru, Hubli, Mangalore, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram, Bhopal, Indore, Aurangabad, Mumbai/ Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Imphal, Shilong, Aizawl, Kohima, Bhubaneshwar, Sambalpur, Puducherry, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Jaipur, Udaipur, Bardang/ Gangtok, Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelveli, Hyderabad, Warangal, Agartala, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Dehradun, Asansol, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri centres.
How and Where to Download SBI SO Admit Card 2021?
- Visit the official website.i.e.sbi.co.in.
- Click on SBI SO Admit Card 2021 flashing on the homepage.
- Enter Registration/Roll Number, Password DOB(DD-MM-YY), Captcha and click on the submit button.
- The SBI SO Admit Card 2021 will be displayed.
- Candidates can download SBI SO Admit Card 2021 and save it for future reference.
SBI SO 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam will be of General Aptitude and Professional Knowledge. The minimum qualifying marks will be as decided or may be waived at the discretion of Bank. The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English. The candidates will have the option to answer the questions in Hindi or English (except for the test of English Language). The online written test will be held on-line. If a number of applications is less, Bank reserves the right to consider a selection of the candidate(s) through shortlisting and interview, instead of Online written test & interview.
- Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises here the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of candidature and disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers to the venue of the examination, as an arrangement for safekeeping cannot be assured.
- Candidates are not permitted to use or have in possession of calculators in examination premises.