South Eastern Railway Paramedical Recruitment 2021 Notification: South Eastern Railway has published a notification for recruitment of various paramedical post such as Staff Nurse, House Keeping Assistant, Hospital Attendant and Dresser Posts on its website - ser.indianrailways.gov.in. Interested candidates can appear for the posts in the prescribed format on or before 07 May 2021.
It is to be noted that, the Railways shall inform regarding the Date and time of Online Interview to eligible candidates.
Last Date of Application - 07 May 2021 upto 6 PM
South Eastern Railway Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse - 20 Posts
- House Keeping Assistant - 15 Posts
- Hospital Attendant Female/Ayah - 7 Posts
- Hospital Attendant Male - 6 Posts
- Dresser - 5 Posts
- Staff Nurse - Rs. 44,900/- plus admissible allowances
- House Keeping Assistant - Rs. 18,000/- plus admissible allowances
- Hospital Attendant - Rs. 18,000/- plus admissible allowances
- Dresser - Rs. 19,900/- plus admissible allowances
South Eastern Railway Paramedical Eligibility Criteria
- Staff Nurse - 03 year course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of Nursing or recognized by the Indian Nursing council or B.Sc.(Nursing)
- House Keeping Assistant - 10th Pass or ITI from a recognized Board / Institution
- Hospital Attendant - 10th Pass or ITI from a recognized Board / Institution
- Dresser - 10th/12th passed and certficate course in Dressing
South Eastern Railway Paramedical Age Limit:
- Staff Nurse - 20 to 40 years
- Other - 18 to 33 years
South Eastern Railway Paramedical Selection Criteria
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of online/telephonic Interview.
How to apply for South Eastern Railway Paramedical Recruitment 2021 ?
Eligible candidates can email the scanned copies of prescribed application along with required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 07 May 2021.