Southern Railway Paramedical Recruitment 2020: Southern Railway has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Intensivsts, Diagnostic, Physician and GDMO for a period up to 31.12.2020 from the date of engagement to manage the COVID-19 wards at Railway Hospital/Perambur, Chennai. Interested candidates can apply to the posts on or before 6 October 2020.
- Last date for submission of online application: 6 October 2020
Southern Railway Paramedical Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Intensivists - 8 Posts
- Diagnostic Radiologists - 4 Posts
- Physician - 6 Posts
- GDMO - 14 Posts
Southern Railway Paramedical Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Intensivists - MD in Internal Medicine/Anaethesia/Pulmonary Medicine/Emergency Medicine. Fellowship in Intensive care or at least one year in ICU of a reputed hospital.
- Diagnostic Radiologists - MD/DNB in Radio Diagnostic with 3 years experience in all modalities.
- Physician - MD in Internal Medicine / Pulmonary Medicine work experience of one year in a reputed hospital.
- GDMO - M.B.B.S with experience in ICU working and operation of ventilator Machine or The candidate should be M.B.B.S and registered with the Indian Medical Council.
Southern Railway Paramedical Recruitment 2020 Salary - Rs. 75,000/-(GDMO), Rs. 95,000/- (Specialists)
Southern Railway Paramedical Recruitment 2020 Age Limit - must not attain 53 years. However, this upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
How to apply for Southern Railway Paramedical Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply to the posts by sending applications along with the documents to email@example.com on or before 6 November 2020 till 6 PM.
Also Check Latest Government Jobs: