SSC CPO 2019: Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Central Police Organisation (CPO) has released a lastest notification for SSC CPO 2019 Recruitment. As per the notice, there is no provision for filling up of vacancies for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF. Eligible and interested candidates can apply only for the post of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) on or before 16 October 2019. However, the last date of making fee payment is 18 October 2019.
SSC CPO Application will be invited through Online Mode only. Candidates seeking to apply for SSC CAPF Recruitment should have Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent. Age Limit for Delhi Police Sub-Inspector (SI), CAPF & CISF Asst. Sub-Inspectors (ASI) Exam 2019 is between 20 to 25 Years.
Best Books for Exam Preparation:
The Commission has earlier issued a short notification for Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF Examination, 2019 through employment news published on 14 September 2019.
SSC CPO Exam 2019 will be done Online (Computer Based Mode) for the post of Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector in Ministry of Home Affairs (CAPFs) and Delhi Police.
Last year, a total of 1073 vacancies were invited. So, we can expect similar number of vacancies under SSC CPO Recruitment 2019.
SSC CPO Notification Details:
Advertisement No: 3/6/2019–P&P-II
SSC CPO 2019 Exam Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application – 17 September 2019
- Last Date of Online Application - 16 October 2019
- Last date for making online fee payment - 18 October 2019 (17:00)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 18 October 2019 (17-00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 19 October 2019
- SSC CPO Admit Card Download Date – to release soon
- Date of CPO Computer Based Written Exam (Paper-I): 11 to 13 December 2019
SSC CPO 2019 Vacancy Details for Delhi Police Sub-Inspector (SI), CAPF & CISF Asst. Sub-Inspectors (ASI) Exam 2019
- Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police
- Delhi Police Sub-Inspector (SI), CAPF
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs : (Central Armed Police Forces)
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: - Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)
- Sub Inspector (Executive) - (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police - Leve-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)
SSC CPO 2019 Vacancy Details:
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPF
- Sub Inspector (Executive) -(Male/ Female) in Delhi Police
SSC CPO 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Sub-Inspector (SI), CAPF & CISF Asst. Sub-Inspectors Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests for Sub Inspector in Delhi Police.
20-25 Years (Reservation as per the govt of norms).
SSC CPO 2019 Selection Process for Sub-Inspector (SI),
Selection will be on the basis of Paper-I - Computer Based Test followed by Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test PET), Paper-II andand Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
How to Apply for SSC CPO 2019 for Sub-Inspector (SI) Posts:
Candidates can apply for SSC SI CAPF Jobs through SSC official website i.e. ssconline.nic.in on or before 16 October 2019.
SSC CPO 2019 Application fee:
Rs. 100 (Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes
(ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.)