SSC Phase-8 2020 Selection Post Exam Memory Based Questions with Answers: Check General Awareness GK & Current Affair Questions
SSC Phase-8 2020 Selection Post Exam Memory Based Questions with Answers: In this article, you will get the important memory based questions from General Awareness, GK & Current Affairs Sections that came in SSC Phase-8 Selection Post 2020 Exam held on 6th & 9th November 2020.
SSC Phase-8 2020 Selection Post Exam Memory Based Questions with Answers: SSC has started conducting the Phase-8 Selection Post 2020 Exam in online mode from 6th November 2020 and will also be conducted on 9th & 10th November 2020. The exam will be conducted on 14th December 2020 (only for candidates who opted for Examination Centres in Bihar). In this article, we are going to share the important Memory Based General Awareness, General Knowledge (GK), Current Affairs Questions as per the feedback shared by the candidates who have appeared for SSC Phase-8 Selection Post 2020 Exam. Candidates are advised to definitely cover these questions for scoring high marks in the Exam.
SSC Phase-8 Selection Post 2020 Exam: Memory Based Questions with Answers (9th November 2020)
1. Arvind Gupta has been appointed as the CEO of:
2. Open skies treaty:
Answer: In April 2020, it was reported that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Secretary of Defense Mark Esper have agreed to proceed with U.S. withdrawal from the Treaty on Open Skies. On May 21, 2020, President Trump announced that the United States would be withdrawing from the treaty due to alleged Russian violations.
3. Who has been appointed High Commissioner of India to the United Kingdom?
Answer: Gaitri Kumar appointed as the next High Commissioner of India to the United Kingdom.
4. Ram temple in Jammu & Kashmir:
Answer: Raghunath Temple is a Hindu temple located in Jammu in the Indian union territory of Jammu and Kashmir.
5. Ammonia is a compound of:
Answer: Ammonia is a compound of nitrogen and hydrogen with the formula NH3.
6. Which female cricketer has been given Arjuna Award recently?
Answer: Deepti Sharma
7. Theme of World Environment Day 2020:
Answer: Celebrate Biodiversity
8. Which Arab Country launched its first Mars Mission?
Answer: United Arab Emirates (UAE)
9. Which State launched ‘Sabko Rojagar Milega’ Yojana?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
10. Indian Ambassador to the Republic of Niger:
Answer: PK Nair
11. New President of New Development Bank:
Answer: Brazil's Marcos Troyjo
12. World Hunger Day:
Answer: 28th May
13. First woman Director General of Police in Kerala:
Answer: R Sreelekha
SSC Phase-8 Selection Post 2020 Exam: Memory Based Questions with Answers (6th November 2020)
1. India’s First Female Fighter Pilot from Indian Navy:
Answer: Sub Lieutenant Shivangi
2. Oncology is related to:
Answer: Oncology is the study of cancer.
3. First Woman Ruler of India:
Answer: Razia Sultana
4. Dholavira is located in which State:
Answer: Dholavira is located in the Khadir Bet Island in the Kutch district of Gujarat.
5. Chapchar Kut Festival is celebrated in which State:
6. World’s Most Populated City:
Answer: Tokyo, Japan
7. World Health Day Celebrated on:
Answer: 7th April
8. Social Harmony Book is written by which Prime Minister of India?
9. HIL (India) Launched Customer Payment Portal with which bank?
Answer: Union Bank of India
10. In 1526 who founded Mughal Empire in India:
11. Who is called Mozart of Madras?
Answer: AR Rahman
12. World Consumer Rights Day is celebrated on
Answer: 15th March
Get SSC Selection Posts Previous Year Paper:
13. Which vitamin is obtained through sunlight?
Answer: Vitamin D
14. Which country will host the Summer Olympics in 2024?
Answer: France (Paris)
15. On 26th March G-20 Summit was held through video conferencing in which country?
Answer: Saudi Arabia
16. Emergency Article of the Indian Constitution:
Article 352 of the Indian Constitution talks about the national emergency
17. Question related to specific resistance and specific gravity
18. Question related to Pradhan Mantri Kisan Jan Dhan Yojana