SSC Phase 8 Notification 2020: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has finally released SSC Phase 8 Notification 2020 PDF after a long wait of one month. Candidates who were eagerly waiting for SSC Phase 8 Notification 2020 now can apply to the posts through the online mode. The online application for SSC Phase 8 Selection Post has been started at ssc.nic.in.
All candidates are advised to apply online for SSC Selection Post Phase 8 before 20 Mar 2020. According to the official notification, a total of 1355 vacancies have been announced by Staff Selection Commission. Candidates are advised go through this article before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions like Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications (EQs)/ Experience/ Category, etc. as indicated in this Notice.
According to the SSC Official Calendar, SSC Phase 8 Notification 2020 was to be released on 17 January 2020 and the application process to be continued till 14 February 2020. Every year, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts level-wise recruitment exam for Matric, Higher Secondary, Graduation and above level posts as per requirement through SSC Selection Post Exam. The commission has yet not confirmed about the levels of posts. Candidates will be able to check level-wise vacancies of this year, once SSC Selection Post 8 Exam 2020 official notification is out.
Last year, the commission had announced 1348 vacancies for various under the categories - Group-C Class-II/ and Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial. For which, the notification was released on 6 August 2019 and the candidates were able to submit applications by 31 August 2019.
Candidates can check below the highlights of SSC Selection Post 8 2020 Exam.
- Commencement of submission of online application for SSC Selection Post 8: 21 February 2020
- Last date for submission of online application for SSC Selection Post: 20 March 2020
- Advertisement Releasing Date (Calendar): 17 January 2020
- Last date for submission of SSC Selection Post 8 2020 Online Application (As per Calendar): 14 February 2020
- Exam Date: 10 June 2020 to 12 June 2020
SSC Selection Post 8 2020 Vacancy Details
Vacancies - 1355
SSC Selection Post 8 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Lab Assistant (Geology Grade 3) - Candidate must be 12th pass from a recognized Board.
- Technical Operator, Fumigation Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, Library Clerk – Matriculation
- Store Keeper Grade 2, Junior Engineer, Scientific Assistant, Field Assistant, Technical Officer, Dietician Grade 2, Technical Superintendent, Textile Designer, Sr. Scientific Assistant, Girl Cadet Instructor, Library & Information Assistant – Graduation & Above
SSC Selection Post 8 2020 Age Limit – 18 to 30 years (Candidates belonging to the reserved category will get age relaxation in upper age limit as per government norms)
SSC Selection Post 8 2020 Official Notification – Activated
SSC Selection Post 8 2020 Selection Criteria
There will be only Computer Based Test (CBT) and the candidates will have to secure at least 35% (for General Category) Marks in the written test.
SSC Selection Post 8 2020 Application Process
Interested candidates can apply for SSC Selection Post 8 Exam 2020 through the online mode on or before 14 February 2020 and advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.