The State Bank of India (SBI) was constituted on 1 July 1955. Arguably the most respected bank in the country, State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications from Indian citizens for the post of Clerks for posting in North Eastern Circle and Special Recruitment drive for SC/ ST/ OBC category.
Name of the Post & Number of Vacancies
- Clerks: 2500 vacancies in various states in India in Special Drive for SC/ST/OBC Pay Scale : Rs.7200-19300/-, Age : 18-28 years as 0n 01/12/2011. Age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
- Clerks: 600 vacancies in various states in North-East of India (General candidates can apply here)
- Opening date for online registration: 28 December 2011
- Closing date for online registration: 20 January 2012
- Payment of Application Fees: 30 December 2011 to 25 January 2012 (both days inclusive)
- Date of Written Examination: 18 March 2012
Educational Qualification: Minimum 12th Standard (10 + 2) pass or equivalent qualification with a minimum of aggregate 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS). PWD (OBC) & XS(OBC) candidates applying under Special Recruitment Drive are required to have minimum of 60% marks in 12th standard or in equivalent qualification. OR A degree (Graduation level) from a recognised university
Age Limit (as on 1 December 2011): Minimum 18 years, Maximum 28 years
Application Fee: Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex- Servicemen candidates is Rs 50 and fee for other category students is Rs 350.
Online Payment: The payment can be made by using MASTER/VISA debit/ credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment will be borne by the candidates.
Offline Payment: The payment can be made by using payment challan available on the website. Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India.
Pay Scale: Rs 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/ 1-19300; Total Emoluments at the basic of pay is Rs 14, 177.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written test and interview.
For more information, please CLICK HERE