TANCET 2021 Exam Pattern - Tips to prepare for the MBA Entrance Exam
TANCET 2021 exam pattern is here. Find out all about the TANCET exam pattern and how to prepare for TANCET MBA entrance exam.
For an MBA aspirant, preparing for the MBA entrance exam, it is a first and foremost step to understand the eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus and thereafter apply for the exam if all the three foundations meet the expectations. TANCET Exam pattern specifies the way in which the exam will be conducted on the D-day i.e. 20th March 2021. So find out comprehensive details about the TANCET 2021 exam pattern as specified by the Anna University for admission to MBA colleges.
TANCET 2021 is an offline entrance test conducted in pen-paper mode. The exam is conducted for admission to MBA programmes in various colleges of Tamil Nadu. The test consists of 100 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions), wherein each question will carry 1 mark. Maximum time limit given to complete the TANCET exam is 2 hours, i.e. from 2:30PM to 4:30PM. There will 4 answer options for every question, and for each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded. And, each incorrect answer will carry 1/3 negative marking.
TANCET applicants must be careful while taking the test and must ensure to shade only one box out of 4 boxes while answering a respective question. If a candidate shades two boxes for the same question, it will be treated as a wrong answer and 1/3 mark will be deducted. Also, candidates must use black ball pen while answering the questions.
TANCET 2021 Exam Pattern
The TANCET Exam will comprise of 100 MCQs and the total weightage of marks will be 100. Questions from Data Analysis, Reading Comprehension Passages, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Sufficiency and General English will be asked in the entrance test.
Important points to remember for the exam:
- Candidates must make sure to choose only right answer for every question and shade the respective box with a black ball pen only. Shading two boxes for one question will result in negative marking
- Ensure to shade the corresponding box properly as the information will be scanned and transferred by computer evaluation
- Answer sheets shaded in pencil or with any ball pen other than black blue pen will not be evaluated
- Try to keep your answer sheet clean as even a small spot of pen on the paper may result in wrong evaluation of the paper
- Every question paper will have a different format with a unique serial number. The candidate must make sure to write and shade the serial number on the answer sheet in the appropriate box. The evaluation will be based on how correctly you have filled the given information. So, be very sure to fill all the information correctly
For latest MBA news, please visit www.jagranjosh.com/mba
Also Read: About TANCET Exam Syllabus – Click Here