TCC Kerala Recruitment 2020: Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited (TCC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Fitter, Mechanic, Operator and other Posts. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at tcckerala.com.
TCC Kerala Recruitment 2020 Online Applications will start from 19 June 2020 and continue till 30 June 2020 at tcc.kerala.com or cmdkerala.net. The candidates can check the eligibility criteria, selection process and other details of the recruitment here.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 19 June 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 30 June 2020
TCC Kerala Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Fitter Mechanic - 8 Posts
- Operator - 8 Posts
- Safety & Fireman - 2 Posts
- Helper (Electrical) - 5 Posts
- Helper (Fitter) - 8 Posts
TCC Kerala Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Fitter Mechanic, Operator-3 Years Diploma in Mechanical Engg. by DTE, Kerala or its equivalent.
- Safety & Fireman - An Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety Engg. by DTE, Kerala or its equivalent approved by Govt. of Kerala.
- Helper (Electrical), Helper (Fitter) - SSLC with ITI (Electrician / Wireman Trade) or its equivalent approved by Govt. of Kerala.
Age Limit - not more than 41 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Stipend during the temporary period
- For Post 1 to 3: Rs. 16000/- per month
- For Post 4 to 5: Rs. 15800/- per month
Selection Criteria for Fitter, Helper and Other Posts
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test, Skill Test and Interview adhering to Communal Rotation Roster Rules.
Online Application Link - to active on 19 June
How to apply for TCC Kerala Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply to the aforesaid posts from 19 to 30 June 2020. After submission of the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
Application Fee for TCC Kerala Recruitment 2020
- Others: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 200/-