TISSNET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Find out TISSNET 2021 Eligibility Criteria. Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 3 years duration is the minimum requirement for TISSNET.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test (TISS-NET) is conducted for admission to various Postgraduate Programs in Social Work, Human Resource, Media Studies and other such programs offered at the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS). TISSNET 2020 is going to be held on 20th February 2021 from 2.00 pm to 3.40 pm across 40 test centers in India.
TISSNET 2019 Eligibility criteria
Candidates aspiring to purse the Masters of Arts in Human Resource Management and Labour Relations need to first ensure that they satisfy the admission eligibility requirements set forth by the institute. Given below are the eligibility requirements for the MA in HRM & LR.
In order to appear for TISSNET, candidates need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration from a recognized University
- Final year applicants must have passed in all the subjects for the 1st to 4th semester of 3 years program, and 1st to 6th semester of 4 years program
- Candidates who fulfil all the requirement of their final year Bachelor’s Degree by June 2021 are eligible to apply
- If a provisionally admitted student is not able to pass in the final year of his/her degree examination, he/she will not be allowed to continue the program
- “Pass Class” in the Bachelor’s Degree is the minimum requirement that will be taken into consideration for determining a candidate’s eligibility
- Final year applicants who have not passed in all the subjects of first and second year (Degree of 3 years duration) and first and third year (Degree of 4 years duration) on the day of application are not eligible to apply for TISSNET
- Candidates who have failed in the final year of Graduation are not eligible to apply
- Eligibility details filled by candidates in the application form will be considered final for the purpose of entrance test and selection process. Nevertheless, if the information provided by candidates is found incorrect or misleading, their candidature will be immediately cancelled
TISS Registration Process
Candidates aspiring to secure admission in the MA in HRM & LR program at TISS need to partake the two step admission process followed by the institute. The first step constitutes TISSNET Exam and the second step involves Pre Interview Test and Personal Interview Rounds of shortlisted candidates. TISS aspirants need to fill in the online application form and submit the application fee. Post which candidates would be required to appear for the TISSNET exam and the shortlisted candidates will be called in for Pre-Interview Test and Personal Interview rounds. Candidates will be sent the final admission offer based on their performance in the TISSNET exam, the pre-interview test and the personal interview rounds .
Important Dates For TISSNET Exam
The TISSNET 2021 exam will be conducted on 20th February 2021 i.e. Saturday from 2:00pm to 3:40pm. The registrations for the exam will close on 15th January 2021. For detailed analysis of TISSNET 2021 exam, TISSNET syllabus, and TISSNET exam pattern and other important details, please visit mba.jagranjosh.com. Alternatively, you can also opt to receive these alerts directly in your email inbox. To do so, please provide your email id and mobile number in the form given below. And don’t worry, we won’t send you any spam messages.
Also Read: About TISSNET Exam Syllabus – Click Here
Also Read: About TISSNET Test Centers – Click Here
Also Read: About TISSNET Exam Pattern – Click Here
Also Read: About TISSNET Selection Process – Click Here
Also Read: TISSNET 2019: How to download the Admit Card