TPSC GDMO Result 2021:Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has released the result for the post of Junior Medical Officer- General Duty Medical Officer. Commission has uploaded also the score card for the General Duty Medical Officer post against the advertisement number 03/2021.
All those candidates who have appeared in the interview round for General Duty Medical Officer post can now download the result/score care available on the official website of TPSC-tpsc.tripura.gov.in.
As per the short notification released by Tripura Public Service Commission, selection of candidates have been done on the basis of the API calculation sheet (Academic Performance Index) (110 Marks) including 10 marks for the candidates who have performed duty of COVID-19 positive patients in the different health institutions of the Govt. of Tripura and marks obtained in the Interview/Personality Test.
Candidates who appeared in the Interview/Personality Test round for Junior Medical Officer- General Duty Medical Officer post can check their result available on the official website of TPSC.
Candidates can check their total marks obtained for the various round of selection process for Junior Medical Officer- General Duty Medical Officer post.
All such candidates applied for Junior Medical Officer- General Duty Medical Officer, Gr-IV of THS, Group A, Gazetted under Health and Family Welfare Department, Govt. of Tripura can check their result/score card available on the official website. You can check the same also with the direct link given below.
How to Download: TPSC GDMO Result 2021 for Junior Medical Officer Post
- Visit the official website of Tripura Public Service Commission.i.e.tpsc.gov.in.
- Go to the Whats New section available on the home page.
- Click on the link ‘Recommendation list for the post of Junior Medical Officer/General Duty Medical Officer(Advt. No-03/2021) flashing on the homepage.
- PDF of the TPSC GDMO Result 2021 will open in a new window.
- Download TPSC GDMO Result 2021 and save it for future reference.