Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invited application for recruitment to 49 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 July 2015.
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 31 July 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 49
• Geologist: 01
• Fishery Officer: 22
• Assistant Employment Officer: 05
• Inspector: 21
• Geologist: Rs. 13,575 - 37,000/-PB-4 with Grade pay Rs. 4,800/- (Pre-revised)
• Fishery Officer: Rs. 9,570 - 30,000/-, PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs. 3,500/- (Pre-revised)
• Assistant Employment Officer: Rs. 9,570-30,000/-, PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs. 3100/- (Pre-revised)
• Inspector: Rs. 5310-24,000/-,PB-2 with GP of Rs. 2400/-(pre-revised)
• Educational Qualification
• Geologist: Candidate must have M.Sc. Degree in Geology or Applied Geology from a recognized University or equivalent or Degree/Diploma in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines and Applied Geology, Dhanbad, Bihar.
• Fishery Officer: Candidate must have B.F.Sc or M.F.Sc /D.F.Sc From a recognized University and must have Bachelor Degree in Science with Zoology as one of the subject from a recognized University with 1(one) year Post Graduate Certificate Course in Fisheries Science from CIFE (Barrackpore/Hyderabad/Salt-Lake Centre).
• Assistant Employment Officer: Candidate must have Degree of recognized University
• Inspector: Candidate must be Graduate of recognized University and must have knowledge in Bengali & Kok-borok.
• Age Limit: Up to 40 years as on 31 July 2015
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed format available in Tripura Gramin Bank along with all relevant documents to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat. More details in this regard can be found from the link given below.