The University Grant Commission (UGC) conducted the National Eligibility Test (UGC NET/ JRF) for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship in December 2011. The Paper I General Paper (Teaching & Research Aptitude) consists of 60 of which 50 questions are to be attempted (50x2 = 100 in 1¼ Hours). From June 2012 onwards, both the papers (Paper II and Paper III) will be conducted in objective mode wherein the number of questions allotted to each section is 50 and 75 respectively (all compulsory).
Jagranjosh.com will provide questions from the respective segments for the benefit of the aspirants preparing for UGC NET/ JRF/ SLET recruitment exams. The question paper will help in the practice and thereby further the preparation procedure of the students.
1. If the propostion "Vegetrains are not meat eather " is false, then which of the following inferences is codes given below :
1. "Some vegetarians are meat eather" is true.
2. "All vegetarians are meat eather" is true.
3. "Some vegetarians are not meat eather" is true.
4. "Some vegetarians are not meat eather" doubtful.
(A) 1, 2 and 3
(B) 1, 3 and 4
(C) 1, 2 and 4
(D) 1, 2 and 4
2. Determine the nature of the following definition : 'Poor' means having an annual income of Rs 10,000.
3. Which one of the follwing is not and argument ?
(A) If today is Tuesday. tomorrow will be Wednesday.
(B) Since today is Tuesday tomorrow will be Wednesday.
(C) Ram insulted me so I punched him in the nose.
(D) Ram is not at home, so he must have gone to town.
Click Here to find December 2011 complete question paper