The University Grant Commission (UGC) conducted the National Eligibility Test (UGC NET/ JRF) for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship in December 2004.
Jagranjosh.com will provide questions from the respective segments for the benefit of the aspirants preparing for UGC NET/ JRF/ SLET recruitment exams. The question paper will help in the practice and thereby further the preparation procedure of the students.
1. According to Aristotle, the best constitution should adopt the principle of:
2. According to John Locke one of the following is n2.t a natural right:
3. Who wrote that the state is “perfected rationality” ?
(A) T.H. Green
(B) J.J. Rousseau
(D) Karl Marx
4. Gandhian concept of Satyagraha is a:
(A) Political weapon
(B) Social weapon
(C) Legal weapon
(D) Moral weapon
5. B.R. Ambedkar found solace in the teachings of:
Click Here to find Political Science December 2004 complete question paper