In December 2004, UGC conducted the National Eligibility Test (UGC NET/ JRF) for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship.
Jagranjosh.com will provide questions from the respective segments for the benefit of the aspirants preparing for UGC NET/ JRF/ SLET recruitment exams. The question paper will help in the practice and thereby further the preparation procedure of the students.
1. Which of the following is a matrilineal society?
2. An effort to learn certain behaviour patterns by a person for acquiring membership in a non-membership group is called:
(C) re-soda lisation
(D) antici patory socialisation
3. who among the following gave the concepts of “in-group" and “out-group"?
(A) WG. Sumner
(B) C.H. Cooley
(C) R.K. Merton
(D) R. Linton
4. When, the folkways of a society include the concept of group welfare they become:
5. According to Herbert Spencer society evolves from:
(A) militarism to juristic to industrial
(B) military type to industrial type
(C) religious type to scientific type
(D) magical type to reiigious typeg
Click Here to find Sociology December 2004 complete question paper