Uttarakhand Metro Rail-Urban Infrastructure and Building Construction Corporation Limited has invited applications for the recruitment GM, DGM, Manager, Assistant Manager, Surveyor, Junior Engineer and Accountant Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 10 October 2018.
Last Date of Application - 10 October 2018
UKMRC Vacancy Details
Total Posts –15
- Junior Engineer – 4 Posts
- Accountant – 1 Post
- General Manager(Finance) – 1 Post
- DGM (Electrical) – 1 Post
- Manager (Corporate and Communication) – 1 Post
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Civil)– 2 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Electrical)– 1 Post
- Surveyor (Civil)– 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineer, Accountant and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Junior Engineer – Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- Accountant – Graduation in Commerce
- GM (Finance) – Master Degree in Commerce/ICWA/ CA will be preferred.Working Knowledge of handling financial matters of large projects. He/she must possess of 18 years of post-qualification executive grade experience dealt with areas like Project finance, Finance, Accounting and Audit, setting up Financial, Accounting system and procedures, exposure of issuing Domestic and Foreign currency bonds.
- DGM (Electrical) – B.E/B.tech (Electrical Engineering) with minimum 60% marks/equivalent CGPA from a Govt recognized University/Institute .
- Manager (Corporate and Communication) – PG/PGDMC/Masters in mass communication/journalism with first division form recognized university in regular course
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – Master Degree in Commerce/ICWA/ CA and should have worked with statutory auditor/ internal auditor of Government/PSU/Metro Rail Companies for more than 3 years
- Assistant Manager (Civil) – BE/B-Tech in Civil Engineering in first Division or equivalent from a Government recognized University/Institute.
- Assistant Manager (Electrical)– B.E/B.Tech in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks. The officer should have varied experience of working in Railway/Metro Rail Corporation/PSUs in Electrical Department and should be conversant with functioning in computerized environment.
- Surveyor (Civil)– Three year diploma in Civil Engineering from any Govt.recognised University/Board Or Two year course in Surveying from Govt. ITI.
For more information, check detailed notification given below
How to Apply for UKMRC Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to the Office of MD, UKMRC latest by 10 October 2018 by 05:00 PM.
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs