UKSSSC Recruitment 2021: Uttrakhand Subordinate Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has started the online application process for recruitment to the post of Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO), Senior Milk Inspector, Industrial Development wing Supervisor and Others. The candidates holding the required qualifications can submit their applications at sssc.uk.gov.in. The process of online applications will be continued till 18 November 2021. This recruitment drive is being done to recruit 423 vacancies. The selection criteria of the candidates are on the basis of written tests and interviews. The candidates can refer to the notification before apply online.
- Notification: 1 October 2021
- Commencement of submission of online application: 5 October 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 18 November 2021
- Fee payment last date- 20 November 2021
- Written test date- Tentatively March 2022
UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO) Class III- 188 posts
- Industrial Development wing Supervisor Class III- 181 Posts
- Chara Sahayak Group II- 3 Posts
- Chara Sahayak Group III- 2 Posts
- Khadya Prasanskran Shakha Varg II- 1 Post
- Senior Milk Inspector- 3 Posts
- Udyan Vikas Shakha Class II- 26 Posts
- Sahayak Mashroom Vikas Adhikari- 3 Post
- Sahayak Paudh Suraksha Adhikari / Madhu Vikas Nirikshak- 2 Posts
- Sahayak Prashikshan Adhikari (Udyan Vigyan)- 3 Posts
- Sahayak Prashikshan Adhikari (Vanaspati Vigyan)- 3 Posts
- Mushroom Paryavekshak- 4 Posts
- Lab Assistant (Botany) – 4 Posts
UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO) Class III- M.Sc./B.Sc. In Agriculture.
- Sahayak Paudha Suraksha Adhikari/Madhu Vikas Nirikshak, Sahayak Prashikshan Adhikari (Vanaspati Vigyan)- The candidate must have B.Sc. (Agriculture) or B.Sc. (Biology).
- Mushroom Paryavekshak- The candidate must have B.Sc. From a recognized University.
Note: The candidates can check the notification PDF for more details.
How to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 18 November 2021. After submission of the application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for more details.