Uttarakhand Police SI Recruitment 2022: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSC) has started the online application process for recruitment to the various posts including Sub Inspector, Gulnayak, and Fire Officer on its website. Candidates holding the required qualification and experience can submit applications latest by 21 February 2022. The notification for the same was released on 3 January 2021 at uksssc.gov.in.
This drive is being done to recruit 221 vacancies. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of a written test which is scheduled to be held in July 2022. Candidates can check educational qualifications, experience, selection criteria, and other details below.
- Date of Advertisement: 3 January 2022
- Commencement date of online application: 8 January 2022
- Last date for online application submission: 21 February 2022
- Tentative Written Test Date: July 2022
Uttarakhand Police SI Recruitment 2022 UKSSSC Vacancy Details
- Sub Inspector (Civil Police) - 65 Posts
- Sub Inspector - 43 Posts
- Gulnayak - 89 Posts
- Fire 2 Officer - 24 Posts
Uttarakhand Police SI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The candidates must be a Graduate from a recognized university. Ex-Serviceman must be Intermediate from a recognized Board.
Uttarakhand Police SI Recruitment 2022 Age Limit - 21 to 28 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
UKSSSC Recruitment 2022 Salary - Rs 44,900 to Rs 1,42,400 (level 7)
Apply Online - activated
How to apply for Uttarakhand Police SI Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 21 February 2022. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the application forms for future reference.
Steps to Follow:
- Visit the official website of UKSSSC.i.e. sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Click on the link that reads 'UKSSSC SI Recruitment 2021' flashing on the homepage.
- Complete the One Time Registration (OTR) process.
- Fill up the details and submit the application form.
- The candidates are advised to save a copy of the application form for future reference.
For More Jobs: