Kashmir University has invited applications for the Junior Assistant posts. The candidates having requisite qualifications for these posts can apply through the prescribed format on or before 29 November 2019.
- Closing date of submission for application: 29 November 2019
University of Kashmir (Kashmir University) Junior Assistant Vacancy Details
- Junior Assistant: 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Assistant Job
Educational Qualification and Age limit:
- Graduation from any recognized University with at least 50 percent marks
- 06 Months Certificate Course in CA (computer application) from any recognized institute.
- Age Limit: The age of candidates as on 01 January 2019 should be:
a) Not below 18 years; and
b) Not above
40 (Forty) years in case of Open merit
42 (Forty Two) years in case of Physically Challenged candidates
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The candidates having requisite qualifications for these posts can apply through the prescribed format on or before 29 November 2019. The University shall verify the all documents submitted at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. Eligible candidates shall have to undergo the process of screening/selection to be determined by the University which shall be notified separately. The appointment shall be governed by the rules & regulations of the State Government/University (whichever is applicable). Services are transferable between the different Satellite Campuses of the University of Kashmir (J&K).