UP Board Class 10 Automobile Model Paper 2020: Download in PDF
Latest UP Board class 10 Automobile model paper for Board Exam 2020 is available here in PDF format.
UP Board Class 10 Annual Examination for current academic session will be held between February 18, 2020 and March 03, 2020. All the students would be anxious about their preparations for the fast approaching exam. However, with the right and smart study plan, they can reduce this pressure and give an outstanding performance in their board exams. The first most necessary tool to start with your preparations is the latest model papers/sample papers released by the board. By analysing the model paper of a subject, you can understand the pattern of question paper for board exam. Practicing with model papers also helps to identify the topics and concepts of high importance so that you can prepare them in a better way to increase your chances of scoring high in exam.
Here we are presenting the UP Board model paper of class 10 Automobile subject for the upcoming high school examination 2020. This model paper has been released by the UP Board itself to reveal the latest question paper design for class 10 Automobile exam. Students can easily download the class 10 Automobile model paper form here in PDF format and keep it with them to refer while making preparations for their board exam.
Structure of UP Board Class 10 Automobile Model Question Paper
Class 10 Automobile model question paper has a total of 7 questions designed in different formats as discussed below:
- Question number 1 consists of six multiple choice type questions carrying one mark each.
- Question number 2 consists of four very short answer type questions carrying one mark each. Each question is to be answered in about 10 words.
- Question number 3 consists of six short answer type questions, SAQ-I with each carrying two marks. Each question is to be answered in about 25-30 words.
- Question number 4 contains six short answer type questions, SAQ-II with each carrying four marks. Each question is to be answered in about 50 words.
- Question number 5-7 are long answer type questions carrying eight marks each. Answer to each question is to be written in about 150-200 words.
- All questions are compulsory.
- There is no overall choice in the paper, however internal choices are provided in question number 5, 6 and 7.
UP Board Class 10 Automobile model question paper carries a total of 70 marks.
A screenshot of UP Board Class 10 Automobile Model Question Paper is shown below:
Full model question paper can be seen by clicking on the link given below:
Model papers of all other subjects of UP Board class 10 can also be downloaded from the link provided here in the end of this article. Students must practice all these latest model papers by setting examination like conditions so that they can experience the problems and issues they may have to face while writing their paper in the examination hall. They should learn the concept of time management to complete the paper on time.