Get the revised Syllabus of UP Board Class 10th English subject for the new academic session. UP Board Syllabus contains all the topics to be taught in a year divided as per the academic session. Students can make proper study plans with the help of syllabus. Read this article to get complete syllabus.
According to UP Board, the revised Syllabus of UP Board is more beneficial for students and it will assist them to manage up with current demands. students who are looking for UP Board 2018 English Syllabus, they can check 10th English Syllabus from here.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DECISION:
1. From the new session NCERT textbooks will be made compulsory from Class 9 to Class 12.
2. All subjects will have NCERT books except subjects like Krishi (agriculture) for both class 10th and class 12th and Vyavsayik (business studies) for Intermediate level.
3. Class 10th and Class 12th students who will give their exams in the year 2019 will become the first batch of students to face the exams under the NCERT pattern.
4. From the new session, There will be only One Paper of All Subjects in Intermediate for all stream.
5. There will be NCERT Books & Syllabus for all Subjects from class 9th to 12th.
The complete syllabus is as follows:
उत्तर प्रदेश माध्यमिक शिक्षा परिषद्, इलाहाबाद
Grammar, Translation and Composition
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Want to get your UP Board Result 2018 rechecked? Fill the Scrutiny Form
UP Board Result 2018: Class 10th Topper Anjali Verma scores 100/100 in Mathematics
UP Board Class 10th Hindi General Syllabus 2018-19
UP Board Class 10, 12 Results to be declared on 29 April, 2018: What students should do till then?