UP Board Class 10th Hindi Question Paper 2018
In this article you will get the UP Board class 10th Hindi Question Paper 2018 which has been conducted on 7th Feb 2018. This is the paper which will help you to know the UP Board high school Hindi question paper pattern and the level of questions came. This paper will also be a good resource to practice for the next year up board exam.
Get UP Board Class 10th Hindi Question Paper 2018 which was conducted on 7th Feb 2018. With this paper, you can learn about the pattern of UP Board Class 10th (High School) Hindi question paper and the level of questions.
Hindi as a subject is very important as it carries 70 marks. As compared to core subjects like Science and Maths, students generally take Hindi subject very lightly. Hindi is a very scoring subject, a little hard work can fetch you a great score in the board exam.
About the UP Board Class 10 Hindi Paper:
- In this paper there are total 12 questions
- Minimum marks for one question is 1 and maximum marks is 6
- Most of the questions are divided into sub question by following the parts like क, ख, ग.....etc
- There is an essay carrying the 6 marks
- There are 3 marks question where you have to answer the questions from the chapters you have studied
Some questions from the UP Board Class 10 Hindi Paper: