UP Board Model Paper 2020 for Class 10 Security Subject: Download in PDF
UP Board model paper for Class 10 Security Exam 2020 can be downloaded from here in PDF format.
UP Board Class 10 Security Model Paper for board exam 2020 is provided here. This model paper has been released by the board to reveal the question paper pattern for upcoming UP Board High School Examination 2020. Students must solve this model paper to understand the pattern of questions to be asked in exam and know about the important concepts to be prepared for the Exam. This will definitely help to score maximum marks in UP Board Class 10 Security Exam 2020.
UP Board Class 10 Exam 2020: Design of Security Model Question Paper
UP Board Class 10 Security model question paper consists of 7 questions totalling to 70 marks. All seven questions are designed in different formats as discussed below:
- Question number 1 contains six objective type questions. Each question carries one mark.
- Question number 2 contains four very short answer type questions carrying. Each question is to be answered in about 10 words has two options from which one correct option is to be selected to form right answer. Each question carries one mark.
- Question number 3 is comprised of six short answer type questions (Type I). Answer to each question is to be written in about 25-30 words. Each question carries two marks.
- Question number 4 is comprised of six short answer type questions (Type II). Answer to each question is to be written in about 50 words. Each question carries four marks.
- Question number 5-7 are all long answer type questions. Answer to each question is to be written in about 150-200 words. Each question carries eight marks.
- Question paper carries a total of 70 marks.
A screenshot of UP Board Class 10 Security Model Question Paper is shown below:
Download the full model paper from the link provided below:
Practice the UP Board model papers to track your preparedness and know your weak areas which you may improve later. This is the best practice to get prepared for board exams and obtain desired marks.