UP Board has announced the result of Class 12th and 10th on April 29, 2018. The pass percentage of UP Board result 2018 has been determined as 72.3% for boys of Class 10th and 78.8% for girls of Class 10th board exam and for Class 12th, it is 67.4% and 78.4% for boys and girls respectively. A large number of students have secured good marks in the exam; however, there are students who are not satisfied with their UP Board Result 2018. For such students, UPMSP has released Scrutiny Form, so that they can get their answer sheets rechecked. The last date of submitting UP Board Scrutiny form 2018 is May 28, therefore; students should send it via registered post or speed post so that it reaches the official address before the last date. The students can submit the UP Board Scrutiny Form 2018 in offline mode after downloading it from the official website or from the link provided below on this page.
1. Students who want to get their answer sheet of UP Board result 2018 rechecked need to submit an application fee along with the scrutiny form as under –
2. Students who reside in Uttar Pradesh need to pay the fee for UP Board Scrutiny Form 2018 through Treasury bill along with the original mark sheet and a copy of certificate downloaded from the official website for UP Board Result 2018. Students from outside UP state need to pay the fee for UP Board Scrutiny Form 2018 through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Upper Secretary, Madhyamik Education Parishad, Regional Office, Allahabad”
3. Students should fill UP Board Scrutiny form 2018 completely and should clearly mention whether they appeared for UP Board Intermediate exam or High School examinations.
4. Moreover, students whose result is incomplete or not announced (with held for any subject) can also apply for UP Board Result 2018 Re-evaluation
5. No Form for re-checking answer sheet of UP Board exams 2018 will be accepted without the fee therefore, students must ensure sending the fee along with UP Board Scrutiny form 2018
Download here UP Board Scrutiny Form 2018 and send on the official address before May 28, 2018.