UP Teacher Recruitment 2021 Notification: Online Applications Started for 1894 Assistant Teacher, Principal & Other Posts @uphed.gov.in, Selection Via UP SUPER TET 2021
UP Teacher Recruitment 2021 Online Applications started for 1894 Vacancies @uphed.gov.in. Check Application Process, Educational Qualification, Experience, Selection Criteria and other details here.
UP Junior Teacher Recruitment 2021: Examination Regulatory Authority of Uttar Pradesh has finally started online application process for recruitment to the various posts including Assistant Teachers and Principal in Aided Junior High Schools (Basic Schools) through UP SUPER TET 2021. Candidates holding the required qualification can apply to the posts from today onwards.i.e. 3 March 2021. The applications can be submitted latest by 17 March 2021.
All candidates are advised to fill up UP Teacher 2021 Online Applications as soon as possible to avoid last minute rush on the official website. Candidates can access the online applications by scrolling down. The board had released the detailed notification for Junior High School Principal / Assistant Teacher Selection Recruitment Exam 2021 on 2 March.
As per the advertisement, the interested candidates will be able to register themselves by March 17 on updeled.gov.in. After registration, the candidates will have to pay the prescribed application fee by March 18 and the candidates will be able to submit their application and take a print out of the same by March 19. Candidates should note that no other mode of application will be considered. The direct link of the application will be provided in this article, once activated on the official website.
According to the revised schedule, The UP Teacher Recruitment 2021 Exam will be conducted on 18 April and the result will be announced on 18 May. Earlier, the detailed notification for UP SUPER TET 2021 was to release on 22 February 2021 and the application was starting on 8 March 2021.
This recruitment drive will be done for filling 1894 vacancies of Assistant Teacher and Head Master in UP Aided Schools. Out of 1894 UP Aided Junior Teacher Vacancies, 1504 vacancies are for Assistant Teacher Posts and 390 are for Head Master Posts. All Interested candidates will be able to apply for Junior Aided High School Teacher Recruitment from 22 February 2021 onwards and the application process conclude on 8th March 2021. Candidates can go through this article for more details including vacancies, eligibility, important dates and eligibility and other details.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 22 February 2021 Postponed to 25 February 2021
- Last Date for registration of online application: 08 March 2021 Postponed to 03 March 2021
- Last Date for depositing online application fee: 09 March 2021 Postponed to 17 March 2021
- Last Date for submission of the application form and take a hard copy of the application: 10 March 2021 to 19 March 2021
- Admit Card Release Date: 05th April 2021 Postponed to 9 April 2021
- Written Exam Date: 11th April 2021 Postponed to 18 April 2021
- Answer Key Release Date: 16th April 2021 (Provisional); 07th May 2021 (Final)
- Result Date: 11 May 2021
UP Junior Teacher Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Teacher - Candidate must have done B.Ed/BTC/D.El.Ed or 4-year of B.El.Ed or any relevant course from a recognized University; The candidate must have also passed CTET/UTET Exam.
- Head Master - Graduate or equivalent with 5 years of experience.
UP Junior Teacher Recruitment 2021 Age Limit - The age limit of the candidate must be between the age group of 21 to 40 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. Norms)
UP Junior Teacher Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written test and interview.
How to apply for UP Junior Teacher Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode from 3 to 17 March 2021. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application for future reference.