UP NHM CHO Result 2021: Uttar Pradesh, National Health Mission has released the result of 2800 CHO-CCHN Training under NHM, UP, and Surety Bond Format. & Program Study Center (PSC). The candidates who appeared in the UP NHM CHO Exam can download their results through the official website of UP NHM.i.e.upnrhm.gov.in.
The written test of Community Health Officer was held on 9 September and 10 September at various cities of UP. The board has uploaded the merit list on the basis of CBT for document verification. Those whose names are mentioned in the result list are required to download UP NHM CHO Result 2021 followed by the easy steps given below.
How to Download UP NHM CHO Result 2021?
- Visit the official website of UP NHM.i.e.upnrhm.gov.in.
- Click on the link that reads ‘ Result declaration of 2800 CHO-CCHN Training under NHM, UP and Surety Bond Format. & Program Study Center (PSC) Address
- It will redirect you to the new window.
- Download UP NHM CHO Result 2021 and save it for future reference.
All those who have qualified in the written test are eligible to appear in the document verification round which is scheduled to be held at the allocated program study center/RHFWTCs. The candidates can check roll number wise UP NHM CHO Result 2021 by clicking on the above link. The candidates are required to carry the following documents for the document verification process.
- Copy of High School Marksheet and pass certificate.
- Copy of Intermediate Marksheet and pass certificate.
- Copy of Marksheet of GNM/Post Basic Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing Degree/Certificate from recognized Institute.
- Copy of valid certificate of registration as Nurses and Midwives from UP Nurses & Midwives Council.
- Copy of category certificate upload on a portal by the candidate.
- Copy of ID Proof, Payment/Mailing Address Proof.
- Two passport-size latest photographs.
- Printout of the individual results.