UPPCL Recruitment 2021: Online Registration Started for Junior Engineer (JE) Posts @upenergy.in, Download Notification Here
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL), Department of Energy, has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Trainee) for Civil Engineers. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post of UPPCL JE Recruitment 2021 from 03 to 23 February 2021.
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2021 Notification: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL), Department of Energy, has started the online application process for Junior Engineer (Trainee) for Civil Engineers today i.e. on 03 February 2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2021 on UPPCL website i.e. upenergy.in on or before 23 February 2021. UPPCL JE Application Link is also given below.
Candidates seeking to apply for UPPCL JE 2021 should posses diploma in civil engineering. Successful applicants shall be called for an online test which is tentatively scheduled in the fourth week of March 2021.
UPPCL Important Dates
- Starting Date of submission of Online Application - 03 February 2021
- Closing Date of submission of Online Application - 23 February 2021
- Last Date of Offline Fee Submission - 25 February 2021
- Tentative Date of Test - 4th week of March 2021
UPPCL JE Vacancy Details
Junior Engineer (Trainee) - 21 Posts
- UR - 10 Posts
- EWS - 2 Posts
- OBC - 5 Posts
- SC - 4 Posts
UPPCL JE Salary:
Pay Matrix Level 7, Rs. 44,900/-
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL JE Posts
- Candidate must produce a certificate from the head of the institution from which he passed out or from a gazzated officer a Uttar Pradesh that he can read and write Hindi in the Devnagri Script, provided that such certificate will not be necessary in the case of a candidate who passed the High School or an equivalent exam with Hindi or who has obtained a degree, diploma or certificate of any Hindi exam from an Institution recognized by State Government
- 3 years diploma in Civil Engineering by Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad of Uttar Pradesh – or a Diploma recognized by the state government.
18 to 40 years
Selection Process for UPPCL JE Posts
The selection will be done on the basis of Online Written Exam (CBT) and Document Verification
How to Apply for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2021 ?
Eligible and interested persons can apply for the posts on official website upenergy.in 03 February to 23 February 2021
UPPCL JE Application Fee:
- For General/OBC/EWS - Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST of UP- Rs. 700/-
- For Candidates Other than UP - Rs. 1000/-