UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019 Released @upsconline.nic.in, Download Link Here
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019 is released. Candidates who appearing in the exam can download the admit card here.
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit card of Computer Based Combined Medical Services Examination, 2019 on its official website. Candidates who had applied for the examination can download their respective admit cards from UPSC website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in.
Candidates can also download their UPSC CMS e-admit card through the link given below by providing Registration No / Roll No and DOB along with Captcha for verification. UPSC CMS exam admit card will be available from 27 June to 21 July 2019.
UPSC Combined Medical Services exam will be held on 21 July 2019 in online mode at various exam centres across India. The exam will consists of two Papers, each Paper carrying a maximum of 250 marks. Each Paper will be of two hours duration.
Steps to Download UPSC CMS 2019 Admit Card?
- Go to UPSC official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link ‘e-admit card, e Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination 2019’, appearing on the home page
- A new window will open where you will need to click on “Click Here”. Once clicked you will be redirected to instructions page. Before downloading the e-admit card, it is mandatory for the candidates to take print out of 'IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATE'
- Thereafter the candidates have to enter either registration number or date of birth or roll number and date of birth.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Download the admit card
- Take Print Out of your admit card and save a copy for future reference.
Candidates are required to carry two identical photographs (one photograph for each Session) along with proof of Identity such as Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID Card etc. and the printout of e-Admit Card at the Venue of the Examination for appearing at the Examination with an undertaking.
UPSC CMS paper 1 is being conductinh to fill 965 vacant posts of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer & Other vacancies.