Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Research Officer (Language)/Linguist, Deputy Director Medical, Research Officer/Planning Officer and Deputy Director (ER). The candidates eligible for the posts may APPLY ONLINE through UPSC’s website on or before 14 December 2017.
Advt. No.: 22/2017
- Closing Date for submission of Online Application: 14 December 2017
- Last Date for printing of submitted Online Application: 15 December 2017
UPSC Vacancy Details
- Research Officer (Language)/Linguist: 1 post
- Deputy Director Medical: 1 post
- Research Officer/Planning Officer: 1 post
- Deputy Director (ER): 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Research Officer, Deputy Director & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Research Officer (Language)/Linguist: Master Degree in Linguistics from a recognized University with three years experience in research or teaching in the field of Linguistics from any Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or Universities or Recognised Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi-Government or Statuary or Autonomous Organisations.
- Deputy Director Medical: A recognized medical qualification with five Years Professional experience including three years experience in the field of occupational health preferably in factories or mines.
- Research Officer/Planning Officer: Master Degree in Economics or Statistics or Mathematics or Psychology or Commerce or Education of a recognized university or Equivalent with three years experience of handling employment problems including two years experience in research and collection of data concerning the world of occupations.
- Deputy Director (ER): Master degree in Political Science/History/Sociology Public Administration/Geography/Economics from a recognized University with Five years professional experience including experience in examination records and related areas of recruitment exercises.
- Research Officer (Language)/Linguist: Not exceeding 40 years
- Deputy Director Medical: Not exceeding 43 years
- Research Officer/Planning Officer: Not exceeding 30 years
- Deputy Director (ER): Not exceeding 45 years
How to Apply for Union Public Service Commission Research Officer, Deputy Director & Other Posts
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in. Last Date for online application is 14 December 2017.
- General Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community: Nil
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates