UPSC Recruitment 2019: Applications invited for Legal Adviser and Other Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification is out at upsc.gov.in. Candidates can apply online for these posts by 13 September 2019.
UPSC Recruitment 2019: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer, Assistant Director, Livestock Officer and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 12 September 2019.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 24 August 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 12 September 2019
- Last date for submission of online application fee: 13 September 2019
UPSC Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer/Research Officer – 1 Post
- Assistant Director – 1 Post
- Livestock Officer – 4 Posts
- Assistant Legal Advisor – 5 Posts
- Deputy Fire Advisor – 1 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Legal Adviser and Other Posts
- Medical Officer/Research Officer – Degree in Siddha from a Recognised University or Statutory State Board or Council or Faculty of Indian Medicine or equivalent.
- Assistant Director – Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from recognized University or Veterinary Institute or equivalent.
- Livestock Officer – Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry. Assistant Legal Advisor – Degree in law from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Deputy Fire Advisor – Bachelor Degree in Fire Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 12 September 2019. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.