UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Director and Deputy Assistant Director. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at upsc.gov.in on or before 4 March 2021.
- Last date for submission of online application: 4 March 2021
- Last date for printing completely submitted online application: 5 March 2021
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Director - 3 Posts
- Deputy Assistant Director (Police Science) - 1 Post
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Director -Chartered Accountant or Cost and Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Chartered Financial Analyst or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) or Master’s in Business Administration (Finance) or Master’s of Business Economics or Master’s in Commerce or Bachelors in Law.
- Deputy Assistant Director (Police Science) - Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university or institute.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit - 30 years
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Experience
- Assistant Director - 1 year
- Deputy Assistant Director (Police Science) - 2 year
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply for the aforesaid posts through the online mode at upsc.gov.in on or before 4 February 2021. All candidates are advised to take a printout of the application for future reference before 5 February 2021. The candidates can directly access the UPSC Recruitment online application link by clicking on the above link.
Candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to bring along with them the printouts of their online applications and the documents if called for an interview.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates - No Fee
- All others - Rs. 25/-