UPSC Recruitment Notification 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has activated the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Link for selection to the post of Assistant Professor, Senior Scientific Officer, Assistant Defence Estates, Assistant Director & Medical Officer, on its website upsc.gov.in. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their online application 11 November 2021 on UPSC Online website i.e. on upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC Notification is published in the employment newspaper dated 23 October to 29 October 2021.
The candidates shouldo go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published in the notification before applying.
- Last Date of UPSC Online Application Submission - 11 November 2021
- Last Date of submitting hard-copy of Application - 12 November 2021
UPSC Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor (Mechatronics) in Integrated Headquarters (Navy), Directorate of Civilian Personnel, Ministry of Defence - 01
- Assistant Defence Estates Officer in Defence Estates Organization, Directorate General of Defence Estates, Ministry of Defence - 06
- Senior Scientific Officer - 16
- Assistant Director - 33
- Medical Officer - 08
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Teaching and Non Teaching Posts
- Assistant Professor - First class Master’s degree in Mechatronics
- ADEO - Degree in Engineering (Civil) from a recognized University or equivalent
- Senior Scientific Officer - Engineering Degree in relevant field from a recognized University. Two years’ practical experience
- Assistant Director - Master's Degree in relevant field from a recognized university and Three years’ experience
- Medical Officer - Degree in Unani of a recognized University or Statutory State Board/Council of equivalent recognized under the Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970 (48 of 1970). Enrolment in State Register or Central Register of Unani
- MO Ayurveda - Degree in Ayurveda of a recognized University or Statutory State Board/Council of equivalent recognized under the Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970 (48 of 1970). Enrolment in State Register or Central Register of Ayurveda
- Assistant Professor - 38 years
- Assistant Defence Estates - 30 years
- Senior Scientific Officer - 35 years
- Assistant Director - 35 years
- Medical Officer Unani - 38 years
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021 ?
Eligible and interested can apply online from 11 November 2021 to 12 November 2021 on upsc online website - https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php.
UPSC Application Fee:
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community