VSSC Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification: If you are First Class B.E/B.Tech in the field including Aeronautical/ Aerospace, Chemical Engg., Computer Sci/Engg, Mechanical Engg, Production Engg with additional eligibility then you have golden chance to become a part of prestigious Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC). You can apply for 167 vacancies of Graduate Apprentice for which last date for submission of online application is 08 October 2021.
Out of total 167 Graduate Apprentice positions, there are Aeronautical/ Aerospace-15 , Chemical Engg.-10, Civil Engg.-12,Computer Sci/Engg-20,Electrical Engg.-12, Electronics Engg.-40,Mechanical Engg.-40, Metallurgy-06,Production Engg.-06,Fire & Safety Engg.-02 and Management/ Catering Technology-04.
Earlier, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) had invited online applications for 167 Graduate Apprentice Posts in various trades. You can check application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection process and other details here.
Important Date for VSSC Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 08 October 2021
Vacancy Details for VSSC Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification:
Graduate Apprentice(Total Post)-167
Fire & Safety Engg.-02
Management/ Catering Technology-04
Eligibility Criteria for VSSC Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification:
Graduate Apprentice: First Class B.E/B.Tech. [Four/three year duration (for lateral entry)] in the respective field with not less than 65% marks/ 6.84 CGPA.
Management/ Catering Technology: First Class Degree (4 years duration) in Hotel Management/ Catering Technology (AICTE approved) with not less than 60% marks.
Age Limit for VSSC Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification:
Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 08.10.2021 for General candidates.
Relaxation as per government norms.
How to Apply for VSSC Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification:
- Interested candidates may apply by clicking the application link given in the website www.vssc.gov.in on or before 08 October 2021.
- Candidates are required to use a valid and active e-mail ID to register.
- The same will be used for future communications as well.
- Enter the correct data in the relevant fields as required.
- Application can be submitted only once with a particular email ID.
- Candidates will have to enrol in the NATS portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) and submit their enrolment ID at the time of joining for registration.